The water you drink is one of the most important components to good health. Get the best water possible with an in-home water revival filtration system from Cardiology Coffee. This system re-mineralizes, restructures and recharges water for amazing health benefits. No impurities. No contaminants. 100% acid free with a TDS of 60 PPM, that has a high magnesium bicarbonate content.
Questions? Contact our health coach at email@example.com
100% Acid Free - Chemical & Fluoride Free - High Alkaline - pH Structured - Minerals
- BPA-free, non-toxic materials and components
- Approximately two years until first filter change
- Makes over 10 gallons of water per day
- Precision water saver filters
- Includes counter-top mounted faucet
- Three-gallon pressurized diaphragm tank
- Requires plumber/handyman installation
- Comes with TDS Meter to check the quality of the water
The Pentair encapsulated 75 gpd rated high volume High Efficiency Reverse Osmosis Membranes has a waste to recovery rate of 1:1, which means that for every one gallon of water that is made, one gallon goes down the drain. Most reverse osmosis systems have a waste to recovery rate of five to one, which means that for every gallon made five go down the drain.
Many people like to change filters pro-actively in order to maintain high system performance, rather than waiting for degradation. In that case, we suggest changing the 5 Micron, KDF + Carbon every 12 months and the Deionization filters every 24 months, depending on usage and the TDS of the source water. The High Efficiency Reverse Osmosis Membrane and Remineralization cartridge (which includes the Coconut Carbon stage) should be changed every 36 months, again, it depends on usage and the TDS of the source water.
All of our PristineHydro™ Revival Systems have a Flush Valve, which dramatically extends the life of the High Efficiency Reverse Osmosis Membrane. Once a month (depending on usage, more often if you are making a lot of water) open the Flush Valve for 2-3 minutes while the unit is making water. When you open the Flush Valve you should hear a flushing sound, this flushes out deposits in the membrane.
- Removes chlorine and chlorine byproducts from drinking water, which is proven to reduce risks of rectal cancer, colon cancer and bladder cancer
- Clean water protects the body from disease and leads to better health
- Cuts the risks of gastrointestinal disease
- Removes lead from drinking water and prevents it from poisoning our bodies
- Water without odor and tastes better due to the removal of chlorine and bacterial contaminants
- Lower overall costs than bottled water
- Step-by-Step Installation Manual
- Proudly made in the USA
- Approximately one year until first filter change
- Precision OVERSIZED water saver filters
- Pentair encapsulated membrane for easy replacement
- Aquatec Permeate-Pump enhances system performance
- John Guest quick connect fittings with locking clips
- Quality installation kit includes chrome finished ceramic disk faucet
- Water storage tank holds up to 3.2 gallons @ 7 psi
- TDS meter to check water quality and monitor filter-life
- Requires plumber or handyman installation
DIMENSIONS: (Make sure you have adequate space for installation) Filter Assembly: H 18.5" x W 16" x D 7" Water Storage Tank Assembly: H 16" x D 11"
Customers Love Cardiology Coffee!
It's all in the delicious process...Filter is key! I was initially informed.. even if it's a *pour-over
Adjusting to the oil residue, the copper filter is the key for me to receive the richness of the coffee. Besides, I usually blend mine with coconut oil.
Best water filtration system we could find. So happy to have great water in our home again!