Can Cardiology Coffee Protect Your Liver? Fabulous News!
Non-Alcoholic Fatty Liver Disease (NAFLD) is on the rise! What is it?
NAFLD is characterized by fat deposits found throughout the liver. These fat deposits lead to scarring, stiffness, and inflammation.
This condition is increasing around the world, especially in Western nations, and most cases stem from poor lifestyle and diet choices. Obesity and blood sugar issues can lead to fatty liver disease.
Fabulous news! Drinking coffee, among other healthy lifestyle choices, helps to prevent poor health and therefore NAFLD. Coffee protects the liver and decreases liver enzymes.
Western nations' diets are deficient in healthful phytonutrients, which lead to chronic disease. Coffee is a simple and delicious way to increase so many powerful antioxidants and falls in the top 6 highest in antioxidants per serving.
Coffee's compounds include these benefits:
- Cafestol and kahweol generate detoxifying enzymes in the liver.
- The consumption of coffee (not just caffeine) reduces Bright Liver Scores (BLS).
- Chlorogenic acid significantly reduces fatty deposits in the liver.
- Ferulic acid improves fatty liver by improving gut bacteria.
- Flavonoids have stress, Isoflavones block fat accumulation in the liver and reduce oxidative stress.
Make coffee a healthy addition to your morning routine! Remember, it is only healthy if it is organic and mold and pesticide free like Cardiology Coffee!
This post contains affiliate links. Click here to read our affiliate policy.