Keto Mocha Panna Cotta Recipe
What can be better than the combination of two of my favorite things, coffee and chocolate.
This creamy keto and paleo-friendly, low-carb Mocha Panna Cotta recipe combines both of these delectable ingredients into a simple, yet elegant dessert that’s sure to please. Feel free to adapt the flavors of the basic recipe - try new flavors (such as coffee/orange, or coffee/cinnamon) or add your own garnishes to make this your own. Enjoy!
1 t gelatin
½ c cooled Cardiology coffee
1 c of organic coconut cream
Organic vanilla extract
¼ c powdered monk fruit sweetener or to taste
1/2 t raw cacao powder, plus additional for garnish
Garnish with chopped dark chocolate, cacao nibs, extra cacao powder, or whipped coconut cream as desired
- Add 1 t gelatin to a small bowl with the ½ c cooled coffee and let it bloom for five minutes.
- In a small saucepan, heat coconut cream. Do not let it boil, just make it warm enough.
- Mix in vanilla extract and monk fruit sweetener to desired taste.
- Take it off the stove and mix in the gelatin mixture until it dissolves completely.
- Add your hot mixture to a blender and blend on high for a minute for the smoothest texture.
- In two-three small ramekins or small bowls, pour in the cream mixture and set in the fridge for 3-4 hours or in the freezer for one hour.
- For the mocha flavor, mix in 1/2 a tsp of cacao powder into the cream before setting and serve with additional garnishes.
This post contains affiliate links. Click here to read our affiliate policy.